ven. 20 mai|
Le Cosy - Backroom
All About the French Healthcare system
Justyna Simmons from "Your friend in Paris" is presenting all the information you need about the French healthcare system.
Time & Location
20 mai 2022, 10:00 – 11:30
Le Cosy - Backroom, 37 Av. de Longueil, 78600 Maisons-Laffitte, France
About the Event
We all think about our health, but we Expats have extra concerns:
- Am I entitled to French Healthcare?
- How to get insured in France?
- Am I 100% covered?
- What about my family?
- Am I covered if my residency card expires?
The questions can grow in your head. And that's ok!
We have answers. In English. And we'll make sure all Maisonniens newbies or even Maisonniens-to-be will leave our coffee meet-up wiser and reassured.
Topics we will discuss:
1. Public Health care + Top-up insurance
2. What to do when you get sick.
3. CAF- Family benefits system
4. Bonus: other interest benefits that you can apply as a family.
We will gently introduce you to French Healthcare System. Explain what you need to know. Show examples and useful tips. And if you still want more - hang around and we will answer all your questions.